Evidence of Overseas Skilled Employment

RichardP

Hi Everyone

This is my first post.

I'm a 42 yr old chartered mechanical engineer with 10 years in the pharmaceutical industry as a project engineer. We're hoping to emigrate to Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney ASAP. I have an approved skills assessment and just need to sit my IELTS in January before submitting a visa 175 or 176 application.

Now to my question - in order to claim my 15 points for Overseas Skilled Employment, I need to demonstrate 8 years in my nominated occupation. What evidence is acceptable ? I've had 2 employers in the past 8 years and have their job offer letters plus all my P60's for each year going back 8+ years. Is it sufficient evidence to send certified copies of these documents along with my CV or do I need to obtain references ?

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Hi, you will also need pay slips (every other one) for the last 12 months at date of visa application, then about 1 for every quarter for the last 8 years, signed employer reference on letter headed paper from both employees if possible, stating start dates with company, Job title, any promotions, and detailed job description of what you do on a daily basis.

Think that's it, if anyone can think of anything else?