Perth holiday rental needed

Guest alfixie

Guest alfixie

Hi,

Still waiting for visa so have decided to head out early and come back for visa the waiting is so hard!! Going to have a good look around should be there approx 20th Nov-12th Jan fingers cross our visa will be here when we get back and we can sort the house out.

Good luck to the rest of you waiting we are May applications and had ack on the 6th Sept and waiting for C/o we frontloaded all our meds and pcs so nothing left to do but wait !!

Marina.

Hi,

Still waiting for visa so have decided to head out early and come back for visa the waiting is so hard!! Going to have a good look around should be there approx 20th Nov-12th Jan fingers cross our visa will be here when we get back and we can sort the house out.

Good luck to the rest of you waiting we are May applications and had ack on the 6th Sept and waiting for C/o we frontloaded all our meds and pcs so nothing left to do but wait !!

Marina.

Hi am not trying to worry you but are you going this time on an ETA? I am sure I read that if you apply for another Visa while you are waiting - even an ETA this can cancel out your application for your permanent visa. Don't you have to be out of the country when the visa issued as well? Hope I am wrong!!!

Hi am not trying to worry you but are you going this time on an ETA? I am sure I read that if you apply for another Visa while you are waiting - even an ETA this can cancel out your application for your permanent visa. Don't you have to be out of the country when the visa issued as well? Hope I am wrong!!!

I just checked I think its only when you visa has been already granted - sorry

check this post

migrant fares - validating

from 20th April

Hope you didnt freak out!!

Guest alfixie

Oh I don't know phoned my agent and told her she did not mention this hope someone can clarify this for us. The agent just said that we can get a holiday visa.

Thanking you in advance for any advise on this.

Marina.

• 2 months later...
Guest tinchen
Hi,

Marina.

Hi, try this too: Tequila Sunrise: Somerly/Clarkson, Cottage/ House holiday accommodation - we have been migrants ourselves in 2004 and started our own holiday letting now - this would be a good start, a new 3x2 close to station/maybe no need for 2nd car, with free Internet...

Good luck

Tina

Archived