Once in a lifetime opportunity

Sapphire

Sounds really nice and I would have been interested in buying this off you but its in the wrong state for me unfortunately. Tassie is a holiday place, not really a place for young families who I would be looking to onsell to. Best of luck with it

Stefan

Sounds really nice and I would have been interested in buying this off you but its in the wrong state for me unfortunately. Tassie is a holiday place, not really a place for young families who I would be looking to onsell to. Best of luck with it

Stefan

You would be surprised, how many young families are here.Its a very family orientated place, and a great place to bring a family up

Housing is in great demand,and rental property is so difficult to get. Supply far outstrips demand here

These homes would be great for young familes,Retiress,Downsizers or couples/Singles.So there is a huge market for them, no limitations

Property is still very reasonable in Tas, but the prices are on the way up and expected to rocket here in the next year, so its a great opportunity for anyone to buy here.Even if they dont intend to stay, its a great way to move on and be mortgage free somewhere else.

Stefan

No young families in Tazzy? All those folk living there migrated in old age did they? :goofy:

Im fairly young,,,,honest...lol

No seriously there are loads of young families here, and more are coming in, because housing is so much more affordable here, Its very appealing for people struggling elsewhere

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't spoil the little doomsayers moment of glory..........or should that be infamy? :goofy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chichie69

Hi this is a long shot but what the hell if i don't ask i wont no i would be interested in a deal BUT THIS IS MY PROBLEM. I own my own small plant hire [diggers]& groundwork company i the UK we are looking to move out your way next year but the only way we can get there is by my wife becoming a student this is a bit pricey and NOT ideal and it don't guarantee citizenship so with that in mind would your builder or any one you no consider sponsoring a digger driver/ground worker and [wife a foot practitioner ] we all so have 2 boys 6 & 8 i told you it was a long shot

kind regards Steve [chichie69] Please PM for details

Hi Steve

Sorry but I cant help, I do not know of anyone who would sponser , but if I do hear of anyone, I will let you know

Theres plenty of work out here, for Digger/excavator tradies

.Most of the tradies here, are on permanent visas from what I know,and then they either start their own companies or work for someone

Wish you the best of luck,and hope you find someone who can help

Guest chichie69

Thank you for your reply and good luck with selling your land its a shame as this sounds like what i'm after have a happy Xmas

regards Steve

Archived