Primary Schools in and around Narangba

Jersey Beans

Guest Guest31881

Hi,

Welcome to PIO, I am sure some of our members will be able t help you with your questions.

We have a sister site for QLD and the Brisbane members.

http://www.lifeinqueensland.com/

It may help to take a look on there and possibly ask questions of our QLD forum.

Good luck with your search

Guest Guest16631

............www.mueller.qld.edu.au

..www.livingfaith.qld.edu.au

.............Jinibara State School 50 Cottontree Dr, Narangba, QLD, 4504..................www.narangbass.eq.edu.au/..................................hope this helps...............

Hi, we are moving in 2.5 weeks as my husband also has a job in Narangba. We are going to be living in Redcliffe to start off with but looking to live somewhere between the coast and Narangba eventually. We have just registered our daughter (9) at North Lakes college but also looked at Narangba state high school which had excellent results this year in their exams as far as we could tell. We choose Lakes College as it seems to have alot of opportunities and is quite new with low pupil numbers but is equivelent to our private schools (but alot cheaper!) Will you be living in Narangba. We still need to sort out what to do with the 2.5 year old and it would be lovely to hear how you get on with your choice of schools and how you settle in.

We've been looking at north Lakes & Mango Hill, but we really don't know where we might end up at the moment. Things have suddenly got very real no that the job aoffer has arrived. Narangba does look quite nice and the prices seem reasonable. There are so many things to think about! We have two girls 7 & 3 and JJ is currently in private education. I haven't actually looked at schools in the North Lakes area yet, so that's definitely on my list of things to do.

We're hoping to be arriving in February some time, but we have no date yet. Good luck with the move and please let me know how things go and how you're settling in.

Kelly

You sound in a similar situation to what we were in a couple of months ago. Our daughters are 9 and 2.5 and our eldest is also in private education over here. I will definately let you know how we get on. Good Luck to you too as the next few months will be very chaotic but exciting at the same time. It is all very surreal at times.

Sue