processing times for vic SS

ack

We sent ours off about 3 weeks ago, but just waiting for TRA to sort out my wife's assessment so we can send that in to Vic.

We got acknowledgement that they'd received it after about a week as they wanted some more info so at least it's being worked on which is good.

We sent ours off 3 weeks ago - my OH has a positive skills assessment with ACS which is IT related and unfortunately we were rejected this morning. Gutted :(

We had read that they are very strict, especially with IT applicants - so dont worry about yours.

We are going to have to apply for a 175 visa now, but thats ok.

Happy as we're going to Melbourne on holiday in 5 weeks for a month!

Sorry to hear about your negative result. Yeah i heard they are strict. We are worrying now! We did it yday very quickly- maybe too quickly now i think about it. Do you think they fail over lack of assets? We ended out entering about. 300k AUS.

myself and partner are still just finding our way with all this visa stuff. Its kinda scary filling it all out.

Would any of We know, when we apply for actually visa do they come back to you if you are missing documents or do the fail you and then you lose your payment:eek:

Sorry to hear about your negative result. Yeah i heard they are strict. We are worrying now! We did it yday very quickly- maybe too quickly now i think about it. Do you think they fail over lack of assets? We ended out entering about. 300k AUS.

myself and partner are still just finding our way with all this visa stuff. Its kinda scary filling it all out.

Would any of We know, when we apply for actually visa do they come back to you if you are missing documents or do the fail you and then you lose your payment:eek:

Our rejection was based purely on the skills. We too have more than enough financial assets. Best of luck, I'm sure you'll be fine - obviously IT occupations are far oversubscribed at the moment!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived