Vacancies Welders, Boilermakers and Pipefitters

helengreenhouse

I'm currently looking for Welders, Boilermakers and Pipefitters who have experience within Structural Steel and Piping fabrication, based in our Fabrication Workshop located south of Perth. Excellent rates

Interested? Need more information? Please pm

Hi, I am interested and have 17yrs experience boilermaker/ plater fabricator, and worked on both tubular and structual steel. Can read engineering drawings to the latest standards. qualifications: city and guilds, nvq level2+3.

We are currently in the process of pursuing our 175 skilled visa. or possibly a 176 if we can get a sponser in Perth.

Many thanks

Craig Rhodes

Guest clarkymint

Hi,

I am a plumber and gas fitter just arrived in Perth on a skilled migration through WA sponsorship. I have pipe fitting experience. I have my white card and provisional plumbing licence, and I am avialiable immediately.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Phil

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Please can I remind members we do not allow personal information on the site, ie phone numbers, an address, email etc, if you want to get in touch with other members please use the PM system this way it prevents the site and yourself from spammers

Guest Guest31881
Damn , i wont be there for another 10 months !!

But thanks Helen for posting on the site , It would be great if the Mod's could include a area on the forum for job seekers and job vacancies ?????????????????????

lee

There is................

Jobs & careers for job seekers,

Job vacancies for employers looking for staff. ( This one is moderated and only shows once approved)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest turners gang

I have several of each from our recruitment round in the Uk.... could you let me know if this would be of interest ? As we are going back in February for another client and could help you whilst we are there !

Cheers

Mark

• 1 month later...
Damn , i wont be there for another 10 months !!

But thanks Helen for posting on the site , It would be great if the Mod's could include a area on the forum for job seekers and job vacancies ?????????????????????

lee

lee, if you want a job,that pays real good , time and half , double time and is so easy its untrue then keep in touch , i dont have any need to work away in the mines ...keep this in mind pal.........

• 4 months later...

Hi, I`m a boilermaker/ 1st class welder (heavy gauge) with 26 yrs experience, and seeking 457 employer sponsorship for my self and wife.If you still have any vacancies, please let me know so i can send my cv and qualifications. Look forward to hearing from you.

Archived