Finding Work In Sydney In December??

Cruz

Hi guys,

I'm heading over to Sydney in a few weeks (first week of December) on a working holida visa.

I was just wondering how easy/hard it would be to find work this time of the year?

Some of my friends, who are out there have told me to sign up to Hayes and RSP recruitment agency before I arrive?

Can anyone suggest any other good recruitment agencies?

Is going through agencies the correct approach with this, or should I be taking my cv to potential employers directly?

Thanks

ps - I'm happy to and would consider working in any sector in all honesty.

Hey mate, Not sure if this is up your ally but i just posted this thread:

Hi All,

My name is Kirk and I work at a small recruitment company in Sydney dealing mainly in temporary Warehouse recruitment. With Christmas fast approching my clients are ordering like crazy. I am in need of Fit, Reliable, Hard working people to undertake all the day to day duties involved in running Warehouse's (EG Unloading Trucks & Containers / Picking & Packing Orders / Making Gift Hampers ETC). If there is anyone who is already in Sydney and is happy to undertake this type of Casual on call work please pm me Make sure it has you Australian contact details on so i can get back to you :wink:

We should have a fair workload on until Mid December.

Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

Kirk

Archived