Is this a good price for one way?

gemstone

Hi im having a bit of a dliemna. I was going to book a flexi return ticket but I have since found out that they are only valid for 12 months which is not too great.

So I have now looked into one ways and the cheapest i can find is £600.96. Is this a good price or has anyone flown for less when flying one way. It is October next year and I have asked the opinion of travel agents and they have said because its the australian summer that is probably the best i can get.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I'd say that's a good price. We've got one way flights booked for 11th Dec and they came out at £785 (Glasgow - Heathrow - Hong Kong - Brisbane), only booked them yesterday and that was the best deal we could find by a long shot. Emirates and Quantas were looking at over £1k each!

the price is good for one way .

Just to compare, I booked my flight for 16.01.12 from london to perth a month ago with british airways and paid £635

Thanks for all the replies. I have just booked it after spending a whole day obsessing on travel websites hehe. Flight centre managaed to get it for £599 as well. Its with Singapore airlines so im quite happy as i like that airline. So 1st october here we go....wow its really sinking in now

I'd say that's a good price. We've got one way flights booked for 11th Dec and they came out at £785 (Glasgow - Heathrow - Hong Kong - Brisbane), only booked them yesterday and that was the best deal we could find by a long shot. Emirates and Quantas were looking at over £1k each!

we booked ours yesterday 2k for 3 of us i asked a few airlines for extra luggage space due to us migrating but they all wanted an extra £1000 on top

we booked ours yesterday 2k for 3 of us i asked a few airlines for extra luggage space due to us migrating but they all wanted an extra £1000 on top

Singapore airlines give you extra allowance for free if you have an unvalidated permanent visa. I'm pretty sure it's 40kg each (Althoug my Mum went in summer with them and got through on 56kg!!)

hope that helps x

Archived