form 80 question

dinkydoo

if requested by your case officer every adult included on your visa application, 1 form per person

Hi bensdad, I have just noticed that you are in Rhyl, me and my OH are from Llandudno but living in Berkshire at the moment.... are you getting excited about your impending move?????

Good luck

Thank you, so not everyone has to do them?? I thought we all had to do them??

No - everyone in your party does them if requested. And it's quite a lengthy form with all holiday dates etc so worth avoiding if at all possible. Not sure what the reasons are for requesting it from some and not others? x

Hi all

I have a problem with this form too.

My CO requested an updated From 80. In the form i provided at the time of my application my occupation was the same as what i applied for but right now my job is different . Does it has any effect on my application ?

I'm really worried , i dont know what to do ..... :((

Please let me know what to do ..

Thanks

Hi bensdad, I have just noticed that you are in Rhyl, me and my OH are from Llandudno but living in Berkshire at the moment.... are you getting excited about your impending move?????

Good luck

Hi yes live in Rhyl from Portsmouth originally, wife from Crewe sure are getting excited leave on 28th this month for Perth lots to do still but I'm sure we'll get there.

Archived