Anyone Who Is In/Moving To Perth Please Reply!! Thanks! xxx :)

Kelbuz

• 1 month later...
Guest Scott G

sorry this may not help but i am going to try and get to perth next year and i am 18 and new to this site could you help me please :)

Hi im Caitlin im 7 years old and i am moving to perth in January. I am looking for friends! I like to play teachers, on my bike,swimming and on my DSI. I have two brothers 1 age 10 whos very annoying also another one whos 3 hes not good at talking but I like to play with him.

Im with my mum and this is her account.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ni my name is Melissa and I am 11. My big sister is called Abigail and she 13. I have been in Perth since August 2011 and I love it but I still miss my best friend in england. This is my mum's account so if you want to chat to me or my sister my mum says send a pm and one of us will anser any thing you want to ask. Oh and school is fun.

• 1 month later...

Hi. We are here in Perth now, we've been here for 2 months. We have boys aged 11, 15 & 17 and a daughter aged 13. They look on this site too and can use my account. If you want to ask them questions you can on here, or you can send me a message on here and they can try and answer. We live about 30 minutes drive north of Perth. They were very nervous about starting school but they have already made friends. They still keep in touch with their English friends, so they have twice as many now. :smile:

Have you already been over to visit? that whole stretch of coast is beautiful and there are some lovely schools. Mine are at Minarie Senior College, Peter Moyes and Irene McCormack. The children have been very friendly and welcoming at the schools. they are used to new pupils arriving all the time because such a high proportion of the population are immigrants.

Guest Guest66881

Yeah yanchep parks cool, take a good drive out to nowhere it's really scary but mind blowing at the same time, the Australian out back is awesome.

Archived