Job offer - yes please :) moving to Toowoomba :) thanks pomsinoz and Protech :)

Libbysmummy

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the folks on this forum for providing great help and positive attitudes:notworthy: Hubby has been offered job with a fantastic orginisation and were packing up hopefully be over in a few weeks just waiting on 457:jiggy:I came across a post by protech a recruitment agency and emailed hubby's cv and thought nothing to loose but nothing will probably happen, well a few weeks later and 2 interviews he was offered job on the spot. Using recruitment agencies isnt all doom and gloom and i just wanted to say life is too short, so take a chance whats the worst that could happen!

I also want to thank Gary Pepper from protech he posts on the job section for tradies/mechs and i would highly recommend contacting him if your looking for sponsorship, hes fantastic, a genuine lovely helpful man!

So here goes a new adventure with 4 kids and a brother thats now tagging along, be prepared i'll probably be spending every spare waking moment on here, and apologise for my questions in advance :biggrin: Lisa x x

Guest uberbuild

Congratulations Libbeysmummy.

Would you have contact details for Gary pepper?

Sounds just the man to speak with

Kind Regards

Wez

• 2 weeks later...

Archived