A few days in

AaronS

And loving it. Found a car we like...waiting on financing. Phones are almost set up. I'm up on prepaid now. Waiting on Virgin to allow a contract for a package. They wanted 3 months of payment proof. Got that to them today. Bank account turned into a bit of a hassle. Activated it and got ATM cards but neither are working. Glad we had cash since we found out trying to pay for groceries. Looking at a rental in Frenchs Forest tomorrow. Kiddos want to be on the beach every spar minute. Being on the bay makes that easy. No waves or heavy winds which is good since they are young. Missing my parents and did wake last night shedding a few tears. Went to Warrgah Mall after car shopping. I'm not a fan of those type places, but I have to say the design of that place is amazing. The way the spaces flow from inside to out seemlessly was brilliant. Anyway, just a little update.

Sounds like you are settling in well. We've just spent our first night in our new permanent home with all our stuff around us after over 2 months. Time to enjoy and relax me thinks.

Archived