E-Visa - Certified Documents

mwgster

Hi,

I have completed my 175 Visa Application on-line.

Most of the documents that I have uploaded are photocopies that have been certified by a solicitor.

However, our birth certificates are genuine certified copies (i.e. from the registry office and not photocopies).

I have uploaded these, in colour, but they have not been stamped by a solicitor as it states they are genuine certified copies in the header.. Is this OK?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Martin :biggrin:

Hi,

I have completed my 175 Visa Application on-line.

Most of the documents that I have uploaded are photocopies that have been certified by a solicitor.

However, our birth certificates are genuine certified copies (i.e. from the registry office and not photocopies).

I have uploaded these, in colour, but they have not been stamped by a solicitor as it states they are genuine certified copies in the header.. Is this OK?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Martin :biggrin:

For a 176/175 visa application, colour scans of documents do not need to be certified as true copies and can be uploaded to DIAC's system as "un-certified" colour scans.

For a 176/175 visa application, colour scans of documents do not need to be certified as true copies and can be uploaded to DIAC's system as "un-certified" colour scans.

Excellent. Many thanks for replying so quickly.

All the best,

Martin

Excellent. Many thanks for replying so quickly.

All the best,

Martin

No Problem.

My post should have read 'For a 176/175 visa application, colour scans of ORIGINAL documents do not need to be certified as true copies and can be uploaded to DIAC's system as "un-certified" colour scans.'

I don't think it changes anything for you though since a genuine certified copy of your birth certificate from the registry office becomes an original document in it's own right if that makes sense!

Archived