Medicals completed today

Tommy123

Well finally got around to meds today. We travelled down to Manchester, med centre was great. Turned up an hour early but they still put us straight in for x-rays then in with Dr smith, great guy who put the kids at ease. All went very well, now just waiting on postman to deliver police checks, hopefully very shortly. Then we might be able to let ourselfs get excited, after so many twists and turns over nearly 4years finally we are nearly there!!!!........:biggrin:

Hi,

Great to hear that things are progressing well for you.

I have one question if I may. We have just applied for our 175 so I am guessing it will be at least another 9-12 months before we are asked to do our medicals.

I believe that the cost would be £250-00 each for me and the wife. Is this right? What about the kids? We have a 2 and 4 year old?

Good luck

martin

This is great to hear, we are going for our medicals next Monday at Manchester with Dr Smith, its taken us about 4 years also to get to this stage in our application ( visa 175) .Hopefully we'll be in Brisbane early next year .Mygster the cost at Manchester is £260 for anyone over 15years which includes Xray , for children it is £75(they dont have xray) .Good luck everyone

Hi,

I have one question if I may. We have just applied for our 175 so I am guessing it will be at least another 9-12 months before we are asked to do our medicals.

I believe that the cost would be £250-00 each for me and the wife. Is this right? What about the kids? We have a 2 and 4 year old?

Good luck

martin

Hi

ours cost £845.00

this consists of

2 adults

1 14yr old

1 7yr old.

3 xrays

2 blood tests

4 urine samples

4 check ups

that is it.

so

From this list i feel i need to re train and become a doctor for immigration.:notworthy:

Hi,

Good luck

martin

Hi martin,

Yeh meds for adults cost £260 and the kids will be £75 each. I hope it comes around soon mate its been along time for us, we almost give up.

• 1 month later...
This is great to hear, we are going for our medicals next Monday at Manchester with Dr Smith, its taken us about 4 years also to get to this stage in our application ( visa 175) .Hopefully we'll be in Brisbane early next year .Mygster the cost at Manchester is £260 for anyone over 15years which includes Xray , for children it is £75(they dont have xray) .Good luck everyone

Hi

Just got job offer after changing our method of immigration and being very patient for over 2 years. Now just waiting to hear from our assigned agent. I know we will need medicals and heard that Manchester had a clinic. Have you got contact details for the clinic you mentioned please?

Thanks

Mark

Hi

Just got job offer after changing our method of immigration and being very patient for over 2 years. Now just waiting to hear from our assigned agent. I know we will need medicals and heard that Manchester had a clinic. Have you got contact details for the clinic you mentioned please?

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark contact details are :

Bridgewater Hospital

120 Princess Road

Manchester

M15 5AT

 Appointments:- 0161 227 0063 .

 Practise Manager:- 0161 227 0036

 Fax Number:- 0161 227 0017

http://www.bridgewaterhospital.com

medmigration@ ww.bridgewaterhospital.com

Hi

Thanks

Mark

Medical and Radiology Clinic ehealth-logo-sml.gif

Medmigration Clinic

Bridgewater Hospital

120 Princess Road

Manchester

M15 5AT

Telephone:

+44 161 227 0063 (Appointments)

+44 161 227 0049 (Practice Manager)

Fax: +44 161 227 0001

Email: medmigration@bridgewaterhospital.com

Doctor(s):

Dr R Million

Dr B Smith

Good luck Mark, i hope it all works out for you mate.

Medical and Radiology Clinic ehealth-logo-sml.gif

Medmigration Clinic

Bridgewater Hospital

120 Princess Road

Manchester

M15 5AT

Telephone:

+44 161 227 0063 (Appointments)

+44 161 227 0049 (Practice Manager)

Fax: +44 161 227 0001

Email: medmigration@bridgewaterhospital.com

Doctor(s):

Dr R Million

Dr B Smith

Good luck Mark, i hope it all works out for you mate.

Thanks Guys

Good luck with your applications. See you at the other side!

Cheers

Mark

Archived