Garage sale Saturday 22nd October

furkew

For anybody that might be interested, ourselves & 2 neighbours are organizing a big garage sale this weeked.

might be of particular interest to new arrivals.

Lots of clothing (We all have kids ranging from young to early teens for boys & girls). Heaps of toys.

Kitchenware, some furniture plus lots more.

maybe see some of you Saturday :wink:

address :

64 David Hill Road

Monbulk

Vic

(dandenong ranges)

Guest The Pom Queen

Wish I was still down there I would have popped over. Have fun and hope it all goes well, don't forget the free beer and sausage sizzle :wink:

Wish I was still down there I would have popped over. Have fun and hope it all goes well, don't forget the free beer and sausage sizzle :wink:

The wife did 6 days of sausage sizzles over the last 2 weeks for scout fundraisers at the Tesselaar tulip festival. I think she would have a breakdown if she saw another snag.:biglaugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
The wife did 6 days of sausage sizzles over the last 2 weeks for scout fundraisers at the Tesselaar tulip festival. I think she would have a breakdown if she saw another snag.:biglaugh:

Hope it was a good sausage she was serving up:yes:

We also have about 6-7 various hot wheels tracks all complete which I will probably ebay, but if anybody is coming saturday and have hot wheels mad kids, just ask my wife (yoka) who will be there and she can let you know which one they are (or drop me a PM).

just been sorting things out, and we have a heap of stuff over from renovations (taps, shower heads, blinds, outdoor wall lights etc) a large desk, a smaller glass computer desk etc

next door neighbour has boxes with new roller skates (kids sizes), cricket shoes & other kit all from when they closed down their sport shop a few years ago.

Archived