SS online app

Sol2Oz

Hi y'all,

So I tried to submit a request for SS, (what the heck, it's worth a shot :tongue:) but I only got as far as the first page: The system asked me to validate my account using the email I entered on the application. Well, that was this morning, and as of yet, I haven't received any email with a link that will allow me to validate the account - so I'm unable to proceed. Is this normal? Will the validation email come days later? I have never heard of a validation email being sent out days later - it's usually an automated process that takes minutes, if not seconds....

Does anyone here have any experience with this? PS, it was for VIC.

Hi y'all,

So I tried to submit a request for SS, (what the heck, it's worth a shot :tongue:) but I only got as far as the first page: The system asked me to validate my account using the email I entered on the application. Well, that was this morning, and as of yet, I haven't received any email with a link that will allow me to validate the account - so I'm unable to proceed. Is this normal? Will the validation email come days later? I have never heard of a validation email being sent out days later - it's usually an automated process that takes minutes, if not seconds....

Does anyone here have any experience with this? PS, it was for VIC.

sorry don,t know ... but just wanted to wish you luck with it. xx:daydreaming:

does anyone know the answer to this question? Does it take days to receive a "validate your account" email? Or could they be experiencing a technical glitch? I tried to apply by registering with two emails and neither email addresses received a "validate your account" email. :(

Archived