Oooooo help needed

Keira huggins

Hi guys

As of 1am our lives have been switched from Sydney(which is where I have done all my months of research) to Brisbane, my first choice:biggrin:

But I am now struggling with time frames.

I will be blunt. This is what we, ie me, hubby, 12 years old son who is sport ad and dog require

Family friendly with good schools, sports, clubs, rugby, football

Decent commute to BCD

And most of all, a community which does not cost the earth to rent

I appreciate I am asking the earth but any pointers would be the equal to a small miracle

Thanks in advance

Keira

If you dont mind a commute of up to an hour to the city check out Flagstone Estate and Jimboomba, loads of familys, every sports club you can think of, reasonable property and rental prices, bigger than average homes and gardens and not bad schools with a choice of public and private.

You can search property/ rentals to get an idea of what i mean on Realestate.com and search using postcode 4280.

Cal x

There are many areas which could suit you. When we first arrived we drew a big circle around my husband's office location and drove through all the suburbs within that suburb!! One just stood out to us and that is where we lived happily for 5 years (that was in Sydney......but you could do the same in Brisbane!!)

Anyway, we DO no live in Brisbane! We live in the Bayside area which comprise the suburbs located next to the water on the southside of the Brisbane River - down as far as Redland Bay.

We love this area and out kids are happy growing up here. Lots of parks, some small beaches, heaps of sporting clubs etc etc. There is a great mix of private and state schools.

Hope that helps

Love

Rudi

x

Archived