HELLLLPPP we need a home!!!

gazza

Hello 2 anyone who can help..........:notworthy:

We have finally got our visa and are needing a 3/4 bed furnished accomodation with a pool NOR in Perth from 3rd November.

We have been searching and searching and everywhere seems to be booked. It is one of those difficult things when you emigate of knowing exactly when to book your rental. Well now their into spring and summer everyone is booked up but how can you book before you know when you are going?

Really need advice on what's best to do our stuff is on it's way but obviously won't be there before us:nah:.

Can anyone recommend what we should do please............HELPPPPPPP more worrying just when we thought is was all over:wacko:

thanks

donna

Hiya.

All Perth accommodation is currently very tight which will not make your task any easier. A booming economy has meant booming house & rental prices. Even the locals are finding it difficult.

Have a look at Rental Properties, Lease and Holiday Rentals - realestate.com.au

(holiday accomodation) and put in a surburb near where you want to go and see what turns up. I put in Sorrento (northern beach side surburb) and a few results were returned.

The Red Bull competition (planes) is on in Perth during the weekend of 3-4/Nov which will tend to mean that a lot of the temporary accommodation is already booked. If you go a bit further out of town either north or south it should get easier.

I couldn't work out from your post whether you were also looking for somewhere to store your furniture when it arrives. If you are google something like - Perth self storage -

( Perth self storage - Google Search ) and have a look at the self storage options here. It'll give you an idea what sort of facilities are available.

Weathers just started to warm up (28C today)....nearly time for the beach .

:jimlad:

Guest billy braveheart

Hi Gazza

As Spano says the airshow is on the weekend of the 3rd so might be hard to get a rental. We are NOR in Perth but it is a big place what areas are you thinking of we are in Forrestfield which is about 20 mins from the centre of Perth. If it helps you I can have a word with the real estate girl that got us our rental & maybe check any out for you. I think you will however find it hard to find a 3/4 bed furnished house never mind with a pool its normally one or the other & furnished is few & far between too (when does your furniture arrive). You could also consider doing what we have done took a 4 bed rental & put a 12 ft pool out in the garden it does for now until we buy our own house which will defo have a pool. How long are you thinking of renting for as the normal is about 6 months unless you go somewhere and get a short term rental. If you need any help just buzz us.

Janette & Billy

Archived