Removal Companies from Oz to UK

JuliePaul

Hi, we moved back from Brisbane in 2008 so not that up to date but we got quotes from Grace, Kent, Overseas Shippers (OSS). We used OSS because their quote was good and gut feeling. Everything arrived in perfect condition, not even a broken plate.

Good luck with the move back.

Maria

Just to add, we moved back because I was pregnant and homesick. I feel we (I) didn't give it long enough now and had a husband who was happy to do whatever I wanted. Don't go back until you have really thought it through as we now have the expense of moving everything back to Australia again.

Good luck.

We are in the processs of moving back i.e. obtaining quotes, we have requested info from King & Wilson, Robinsons, Allied Pickfords and OSS

Good luck with the move

Guest guest12791

In 2007 we went home to yorkshire and used international packers and removals, on kingsford smith, they were realy professional and helpful. We returned to brisbane used another company and had lots of broken things (private message me if you want to know who) . We are heading back probably next year and will go with international packers again, good luck with the move

Tad

Guest guest12791
Just to add, we moved back because I was pregnant and homesick. I feel we (I) didn't give it long enough now and had a husband who was happy to do whatever I wanted. Don't go back until you have really thought it through as we now have the expense of moving everything back to Australia again.

Good luck.

I totally understand about the homesickness and going back to britain, i too retuned to brisbane and this time we are giving it a good go, but unfortunately the homesickness is worse than before, for me it is a georgeous place and the weather is lovely, but my family are too important. good luck second time it is a lovely place to live hope it works for you

Tad

I totally understand about the homesickness and going back to britain, i too retuned to brisbane and this time we are giving it a good go, but unfortunately the homesickness is worse than before, for me it is a georgeous place and the weather is lovely, but my family are too important. good luck second time it is a lovely place to live hope it works for you

Tad

Oh my I hope that doesn't happen to us. We have said this time we are staying for at least three years and get citizenship, then if we come back we aren't worried about visas running out. Our visa runs out in April next year so it is now or never for us.

I was never homesick for people/family but I did miss the UK/Europe - mad really, but then I am not lucky enough to have a loving, caring family and neither is my husband. If we were things would probably be a lot different and we would likely stay in the UK.

Good luck with life in Brisbane, I hope things slot into place for you but it must be so hard at the same time...

Guest guest12791
Oh my I hope that doesn't happen to us. We have said this time we are staying for at least three years and get citizenship, then if we come back we aren't worried about visas running out. Our visa runs out in April next year so it is now or never for us.

I was never homesick for people/family but I did miss the UK/Europe - mad really, but then I am not lucky enough to have a loving, caring family and neither is my husband. If we were things would probably be a lot different and we would likely stay in the UK.

Good luck with life in Brisbane, I hope things slot into place for you but it must be so hard at the same time...

Hi Maria im sure you will be fine with the move next time id say to anyone follow your heart. I returned because i felt i hadnt given oz a proper go this time i know i have and im struggling without my two daughters, people tell me its difficult for teachers to get jobs here and animators neither of them want to come here and so my life feels empty at the minuite. We are all different and thousands settle and love it here, its a great place to live , unfortunately for me my two daughters have decided not to come and im not sure that i want a life without them as we were all close. Give your dream another go and follow your heart you will meet some lovely people on here im sure xxx

Annemarie:wubclub: