457 visas positives and negatives.

Guest guest59652

Guest guest59652

Wrags it has been a pleasure and privilege - you go for it.

Sorry about the banter - this is an open forum negative or positives - id like to think its been overall positive and i have been trying to add balance.

All part of a good argument

Thanks to all contributors

Toomers - i take what your saying I know you will defend it as your obviously dead keen to come out here. I was lucky enough to have the points - and whether or not i failed on the 457 at least I have a degree and could make the points something you are not able to do - so you to have failed!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bless ya Marchman its been a pleasure for me too! :notworthy:

I am quite new to forums so its been great to have you give me advice wether it be good experiences or bad everyone's different, that what makes the world go round!! lol :wink:

Thanks again to you all I will let you know how things progress!! :jiggy:

xxx

Guest KerryandCraig

Hi, we are going on this visa, for us its the only way we can so we are grabbing the opportunity.

My brother did a 12 month traveling visa, when it came to the end of this he went round restaurants in Sydney begging for sponsorship (he does my head in leaving things to the last minute!). He managed it, from there he applied to become a PR & is now a citizen.

Ok guys i have removed quite a few posts as the thread was getting a little too personal and we dont want to spoil a good informative thread.

May i remind people the title of the thread is 457 Positives and negatives , so obviously there will be possitive posts as there will be negative posts, please respect others opionions ,,,

Thanks

Cal x

Archived