i'm skilled sheet metal worker

Guest paul1966

Guest paul1966

hi i'm a skilled sheet metal worker with no papers ,i failed tra on not enough info from my boss .I 've just send of more info from him ,do you think i will get in and is there much for me in my game .thanks paul

• 3 months later...

Hello,

We are in the process of emigrating to Oz. My husband is a licensed sheet metal worker in Canada. We are looking to move to Perth and there are tons of companies there looking for Sheet Metal workers. He will probably be going into management in Oz as he has over 12 years experience in HVAC in Canada. I'm not sure how you will get in without papers, I know we just sent our TRA off, and they wanted all the info regarding the 5 year apprenticship along with details of the job and letters and hours worked from his previous employer. You could try contacting a recruitment agency like we did, we have an employer who is willing to sponser us on a permanent visa and are just awaiting our TRA results.

Hopes this helps.

Karen

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Dear Paul

I am an Australian Migration Agent and have a long history working with Skilled visas and TRA assessments. I can advise you that since Sept 07 TRA will not accetp a skill assessment based on work experience only. This pathway will be re opening in 2008, once their new assessment procedures are finalised.

Sheet metial workers are in short supply in Australia so you shouldn't have much trouble finding work.

Annette Culley

RMA 9791271

Archived