Shippers have been - pickfords

littlem

So far can only say a massive thumbs up to pickfords. From start to finish have been absolutely fantastic. The guys turned up on time, they were happy and very accommodating. Drank loads of tea and squash but worked really hard. At one point yesterday we had 5 guys here packing. Container arrived today and the 3 of them started to load but one of them wasn't happy about the container. So rather than not careing and just packing it to get the job done they unloaded and refused the container. So after lots of wrangling between the haulage company and pickfords the container was sent away. Our insurance isn't with pickfords so they didn't have to do this so hats off to them. They added more work on for themselves and time organising a replacement.

I can't comment on the other end yet but if it's half as good as we've had so far we will be more than happy.

Also for those still to ship it's not that bad, I was really stressed about being organised but didn't need to be. Anything we didnt want shipped either went in the bath or had a note on it, so the only thing that went that shouldn't was a carrier bag full of carrier bags lol!

Great experience well recommended.

Glad it went well for you!

Our pack is next week - I think we're organised but the wife is doing her head in (and mine!) stressing about everything.

I think the reality of moving out of our home next week and having to live out of suitcases for 2 months has hit home. I can't say as I'm looking forward to it either, but it's got to be done