I Soooooooooooo want England to WIN

Stuju

Hi Everyone,

We had the post last weekend with England versus the Aussies in the rugby ...... well tonight we are up against France but i so want England to get through and wipe the froggies out - guess most of you will be watching the match with a beer - i will for sure

bringiton1.gif

Guest JoanneHattersley

I start work at 0630 in the morning so I will get up early and watch it from 5am and then have to go to work and make my residents watch it!

:jiggy:

ENGLAND WILL WIN!!

Guest haze,n,mart

hi i so want them to win as well . wouldn't it be fanatastic if we got to the final again ,never mind win it again. Last time our rugby club were lucky enough to get a flying visit (cup arrived in a helicopter)and a chance for us to all have photos took with the cup. As us girlies help out we had our photo done as well .

beer will be flowing .

Hazel x

Hi Everyone,

We had the post last weekend with England versus the Aussies in the rugby ...... well tonight we are up against France but i so want England to get through and wipe the froggies out - guess most of you will be watching the match with a beer - i will for sure

bringiton1.gif

I would love England to win and will be cheering for them all the way!! However what time is it gonna be on the TV in oz....I cant find it!! :arghh:

Deb xx

Guest KP Nuts

Can these Guy's pull it off against france................

76105554-zoom.jpg

Course they can.............

C'Mon Fella's there IS even a Welsh guy Cheering for you too.........*

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

* least he said he would

Guest THE JONEZYS

WELL DONE ENGLAND!!!!

DONE US PROUD IN BOTH FOOTBALL & RUGBY!!!!!

PERHAPS WE MIGHT GET SOME SLEEP IN THE JONES HOUSE NOW!

THE NEIGHBOURS MUST BE WONDERING WHAT THE SHOUTING HAS BEEN ALL ABOUT..............ITS BEEN GOING ON SINCE MIDNIGHT AND ITS NOW ALMOST 7AM!!

th_England20flag20blowing1.jpg

Guest KP Nuts
don't thing my blood pressure can take this well done England after such a poor start

Well said NEIL (i think) was touch n go for a long time..............

Now if only the argie's can beat the Bok's, (stiffle's giggles) we have a good chance on retaining THE CUP.

" CAN THEY DO IT YES THEY CAN "

Mr KP Nut.

363p.gif

Guest JoanneHattersley

WELL DONE ENGLAND!

I headed into work early so I could watch the 2nd half there. What a game!

What time is the final on next week? Anyone know? I dont care who we play now - we are there to defend the cup! Thats all I needed to know!

Archived