Mobile HAirdresser in Canberra

judith501

Hi all, My family and I will be living in Belconnen from 26th November 2011. I will be starting my own mobile hairdressing business 'The Hair House' and hope to attract some new customers from this web site. I have heard the prices are very expensive in Canberra and some people have even had to travel 20 miles to find a hairdresser! I will offer a reliable and professional service and will be undercutting the salons, I can also offer Indian Head MAssage. I currently work mobile in the UK and teach at a local college of FE.

I do hope to meet some of you soon. Many thanks Judith:biggrin:

• 1 month later...
Guest thethreemacs

Judith,

I would totally be interested too.:wink:

I live in the Gungahlin area - prob 15/20 mins drive from Belco - will you come that far?

And.... do you do foils?:err:

Sorry I know you are probably up to your eyes in moving right now but for me (and Peaches too it seems) you can't get here fast enough lol:jiggy:

Safe Travels :smile:

Judith,

I would totally be interested too.:wink:

I live in the Gungahlin area - prob 15/20 mins drive from Belco - will you come that far?

And.... do you do foils?:err:

Sorry I know you are probably up to your eyes in moving right now but for me (and Peaches too it seems) you can't get here fast enough lol:jiggy:

Safe Travels :smile:

hi

i am sure gungahlin will be fine and yes i do foils. do you know make and number of your colour? you will need skin test 48hrs b4 i do colour (each time) i know it is a pay but nec. for H&S reasons and believe me you DO NOT want a skin reaction. will be available frm weekcommencing 12th December

Guest thethreemacs
hi

i am sure gungahlin will be fine and yes i do foils. do you know make and number of your colour? you will need skin test 48hrs b4 i do colour (each time) i know it is a pay but nec. for H&S reasons and believe me you DO NOT want a skin reaction. will be available frm weekcommencing 12th December

Thanks Judith. I have blonde foils no idea what colour just bleach/peroxide I think. My hair is really hard to lift as it has alot of red pigment in it. Happy to have skin tests of required. Never had a reaction yet but you never know huh?

• 3 weeks later...
Yay your here at last. Welcome. I would definitely be interested in using you for mine and the kids hair.

Are you planning on coming to Melba playgroup next tuesday morning? 9.15. Looking forward to meeting you.

Ta

Claire

Ho cannot come this Tuesday as we have broadband and phone man arriving in teh morning , jow about I come and see you - please give me a ring

DEAR ALL. THE "HAIR HOUSE" IS NOW UP AND RUNNING PLEASE CALL 0468 340215 TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENTS OR TO MEET FOR A CONSULTATION.

MANY THANKS AND A GREAT WELCOME TO ALL NEW CUSTOMERS:smile:

Myself and family can personally vouch for the excellent service that the Hair House provides. :wubclub::biggrin::wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...