Australia & New Zealand Mag (Sept issue)

J&T

Hi all,

Has anyone got a copy of the latest Australia & New Zealand magazine?

We had our copy delivered then it went walkabout before we had chance to read it. :arghh:

It'll be here somewhere, so we will find it eventually, (we hope), but we wondered if anyone could give us some details of an advert in there.

It was a boxed advertisement regarding transporting a car to Australia. There was a telephone number to ring for advice and questions.

Please could someone reply with the name and contact number for us?

Much appreciated, :yes:

Jon & Trace

Hi,

I have the last few mags. Is it the mag that came out at the beginning of August which is the Sept issue or are you wanting the mag that came out at the beginning of Sept which is actually the October issue?

Sue x

Ah thanking you so much SueRich!! You are Fab!!!

It was the Iron Lady ad which I had seen, thought I had seen a tel number but obviously not. Hadn't seen the rest as only had had a quick flick through when it arrived.

Cheers for that, will try all of them for info and advice! Many thanks, you've been a great help!!

Tracey x

Hi all,

Has anyone got a copy of the latest Australia & New Zealand magazine?

We had our copy delivered then it went walkabout before we had chance to read it. :arghh:

It'll be here somewhere, so we will find it eventually, (we hope), but we wondered if anyone could give us some details of an advert in there.

It was a boxed advertisement regarding transporting a car to Australia. There was a telephone number to ring for advice and questions.

Please could someone reply with the name and contact number for us?

Much appreciated, :yes:

Jon & Trace

Hi, i have an electronic copy i can organise for you if you want?

Neil

I've still yet to see this elusive magazine. None of our stores stock it. And I CBA to go online to order it and pay for something I don't know if I'll find useful or like.

Guest The Pom Queen
Ah thanking you so much SueRich!! You are Fab!!!

It was the Iron Lady ad which I had seen, thought I had seen a tel number but obviously not. Hadn't seen the rest as only had had a quick flick through when it arrived.

Cheers for that, will try all of them for info and advice! Many thanks, you've been a great help!!

Tracey x

Hi Tracey, the director of the business is a member of the forum if you take a look under transport and shipping for Iron Chef you will find him there:notworthy:

Guest The Pom Queen
I've still yet to see this elusive magazine. None of our stores stock it. And I CBA to go online to order it and pay for something I don't know if I'll find useful or like.

It is a good magazine, you may be able to read a copy online.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems to be in all BIG tesco stores, or you can order it in from any WHSmith branch (don't know if you have to pay before it arrives though). Alternatively, your local library can get a copy for you, gratis, think you have to read it in the library though. That is, of course, if you still have a local library :(

Archived