457 visa

mylowe

Hi all i am new to the forum and need any info about documents needed for the 457visa.

I have recently secured a sponsor in melbourne who are gonna process my application and they told me that the only documents i need to send is my sons birth certificate copies of passports and marrage cert. After reading the forums etc i thought you needed to send more documents than this please help

jason and cheryl

Aside from the documents you've mentioned above, I was also asked to provide copies of CV (with job description for all previous positions), degree certificates and professional membership certificate.

I had to provide plenty of info - My familys passports, sons birth certificate, all my qualifications, police clearance checks, references, proof of living with partner, up to date CV, signed and dated contract of employement for the new employer and i think thats it! good luck

Guest Nicolalj

Hey

I would send as much as you can or it will delay the process if they haven't got all that they want. As above i sent copies of CV, proof of all qualifications and extra skills, copy of my contract, driving licence and other identity evidence, sent a copy of an old police check as I'm going to work in a hospital, i also had to sent proof about my relationship as we are not married. but just advise u to send as much as u can, as it can be a lengthy process. But it seems that it all cases are different and it depends on your case officer.

Make sure you get all photocopied evidence certified by someone like a doctor. I've heard they will not accept copies certified by nurses.

Hope this helps. We are just waiting approval now, and then we will go.

Good Luck!

Nicola

thanks for all the info. the company who have offered me sponsorship asked me to fly to melbourne so they could film me working to prove i have the the skills needed, i went to the magistrate courts to have my docs certified and was told its a free service so

Archived