NMD, Migrating Child on Autism Spectrum

Guest CNEALE100

Guest CNEALE100

Hi there, we have submitted our spouse visa application and have received a request for medicals for my husband's 2 non migrating children who wish to remain in the UK with their Mother. One of the children has been diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum with Dyspraxia. How could this affect our application and what are the alternatives for migration. Myself and our three children are Australian Citizens - will this help the application? Any tips would really help. The medicals are booked for late September.

Regards

Hi there, we have submitted our spouse visa application and have received a request for medicals for my husband's 2 non migrating children who wish to remain in the UK with their Mother. One of the children has been diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum with Dyspraxia. How could this affect our application and what are the alternatives for migration. Myself and our three children are Australian Citizens - will this help the application? Any tips would really help. The medicals are booked for late September.

Regards

If you have not already consulted a registered migration agent, I suggest that you do so without delay.