Newbie - Which visa to go for and why ??

L2YDN

Hi, this is my first post on here although i have been raking through the threads on and off for about 3 days trying to weigh up the pros and cons of different Visa options and i cant quite Decide/fathom it out, below i will explain my situation and would be greatfull for some advice or if anyone knows of a suitable thread already discussing this that i cannot see, thanks,

Well Im b Born and bred british 26 years old, Male. Im Single and im a first Class Metal Machinist to trade (on the SOL Schedule 1) and have been for just over 10 years. I have no dependent children. Also my father lives out in Oz and last year became a citizen and so will sponsor me if need be, not sure if it makes any difference but i have already been in Oz for the one year working holiday visa 4 years ago.

Im now left with the choices of 175, 176, and 475, my ability to gain points seems okay due to my age and skills but im just not sure which visa will be best/fastest/easiest to at least start the ball rolling on, as far as i can make out i have the choice of all 3,

Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated

Regards,

Lydon :confused:

Yeh i was half thinking that, the only downside i can think of with the 176 is do i need to get state sponsorship (and be morally tied there) and if so do i still need it from my father and if so would that benifit me in anyway???

Archived