Recommendations for Dog Shipping

Guest clairewalks

Hi I have cairn terrier and have used pet air which so far cannot fault dealt with everything for me and has took a lot of the stress away, she is due to fly to Sydney 19th Oct and found out today that her blood tests are fine :jiggy:

Relief init? :spinny:

I have to drop our Wilson off about 6.15pm (nightmare time) as long as I dont get lost!

:biglaugh:

Relief init? :spinny:

I have to drop our Wilson off about 6.15pm (nightmare time) as long as I dont get lost!

:biglaugh:

Yeah it certainly is, our Pepsi is getting picked up on the 18th from Sunderland then she spends a night in kennels (as I would def have got lost) before she flys from Heathrow on the 19th then we fly out on the 28th. Hope it all goes well for you :biggrin:

Guest TheresaCameron

Hi all, we not thinking of leaving the UK until July/August next year and can not leave our loved fury Alfie cockapoo dog here as he is our 4th child!...but I cried and cried at the thought of him in the carrier for 26 hours but I know it is the only option...but I will just worry and worry...so would love to hear the stories of how your pets arrived safely and was well worth the price and stress!

Guest Gaillovesmax

I am moving from Brisbane back to the UK in March 2012 with my treasured dog Max, a Maltese x Lhaso. Can anyone recommend a Pet travel company? If anyone has already taken their dog back, how was your dog after their experience? :wacko:

Archived