Football Fan

Dobbsy

Hi, we are moving to Secret Harbour in October and my OH is going to miss English Football so much its starting to worry me if he is actually going to give this new life a go or not...I've got visions of him pine-ing for his team and his mates at the match. He's a big Notts County Fan and England Fan... but follows all teams and just loves football and most sports.

Are there any ardent football and cricket fans out there he can link up with now and again to keep him sane, and me happy!!!!!

Hi, we are moving to Secret Harbour in October and my OH is going to miss English Football so much its starting to worry me if he is actually going to give this new life a go or not...I've got visions of him pine-ing for his team and his mates at the match. He's a big Notts County Fan and England Fan... but follows all teams and just loves football and most sports.

Are there any ardent football and cricket fans out there he can link up with now and again to keep him sane, and me happy!!!!!

Perths big for ex pats,theres loads of footy fans out there,some post on here,in fact loads do,they have meets and watch matches as well i think,he'l be sound,dont know how many notts county fans tho tbh,but plenty of likeminded people for a chinwag about footy,plus you can get foxtell for the footy,like sky im told, but i believe even more match choice(according to posts on PIO)

Archived