Royal Melbourne Show

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Just a reminder that it's only 16 more days until the Royal Melbourne Show http://www.royalshow.com.au/index.asp

For those who haven't been before it is a wonderful day out (easy to get to on the train) but be warned it will cost you a fortune on show bags.

I would recommend all parents with young children and the ones who are big kids themselves to write down which show bags you are going to buy before you get there you can search by price here: http://www.royalshow.com.au/showbags.asp

Have fun, I'm jealous I won't be there this year:no:

Guest The Pom Queen
Oh my god I've just looked at the list of show bags - jebus.

And there was I thinking it'd be like the Lincolnshire show probably worth a look.

Is it worth including rides in with the ticket.

I would do as it works out cheaper, keep an eye out in the Herald Sun for discounts.

Last year I'm sure we spent something like $300 just on show bags:shocked:

We went last year and we really enjoyed it but it did cost us a fortune - already booked our ticket for this year though!! We have gone for the one with some ride tickets included, I heard that they were limiting these this year though (apologies could be wrong on that though!) Agree that if you're a big kid / have kids then it's a great day out! Always remember it was where I had my first Aussie meat pie!!