Please help- dont know what to do???

kellyjamie

Morning HELP!!

quick outline, this morning jamie has had an email from WA, they have pretty much offered him the same post in Esperance he was offereed last year. He is now allowed to be offered as he has his visa. What the hell do we do??? Its a great wage just short of $70k a year plus subsidised housing, and flights paid?? We had our heart set on goin tp brisbane for a bit then down to tas but this has changed everything?? we dont know what to do??? what would you do?????????????? :arghh:

Kel xx

Guest The Pom Queen

If they are going to be paying for everything and the wage is better then I would take it. You may live to regret it if you don't.

Do you have to commit to them for long? If not, then take advantage of the offer, with the idea that it's for a limited time only so you can still head to where you want to go!

Just remember that you've got to be happy as well, there's no point moving somewhere for good money etc if you'll be miserable and feel isolated. But if you love beaches and the outdoors, Esperance could be amazing!

Guest JK2510

If the money is better then go for it! I know it's not all about the $$ but it don't half help put food on the table....

Subsidised housing-great,save some $$!

I would definitely take it. It's a perfect opportunity to save some money, which would make a move to Brisbane or Tas financially easier later on down the line.

I applied for a 175 visa with the intention of moving to Melbourne once the visa was approved but have now been (verbally) offered a job in Perth, with sponsorship. I would still love to move to Melbourne but subject to the offer being good, I think Melbourne will have to wait for a while. I could still move there once my 175 visa comes through or ask for a transfer to the Melbourne office later one down the line.

Good luck with your decision. :)

Treat wherever fate takes you as a well paid holiday, you can always move after but you may like it there. It's a gift horse I reckon.

Archived