Robinsons Removals

Proview220

Would also be interested in people's views.

Of the 3 companies that have quoted for my shipping so far, Robinsons is currently my preferred choice (not the cheapest, but will see if they'll drop a bit), but would love more feedback on them before I make a final decision.

strange that as I sent an email asking them for a date and time they reply back to me within 24 hr, gave me a time and date, the guy arrived 10 min early, first impression very impressed, lets see how the rest shape up.

Update on Robinsons, we had them out for a quote, very professional, the guy asked us what we are taking and not taking, told us all about the thinks we should not take if dirty, e.g., Garden furniture if all soiled, lawn mower, any used garden tools, make sure we clean bikes etc etc, he done all the measuring up with a hand held machine, we have just over 1000 cft of stuff to take with us, he explained that our large picture frames would be fixed into custom made crates, Tv in its own crate etc, their cost to pack all our belongings load into container and unload and unpack in Australia, total cost excluding Insurance £3800. the Insurance is £1000 to the cover of £50,000. we can get the Insurance with them or shop around for other quotes.

Archived