Melbourne Airport Hotels Help Please....Cheap

WAITINGGAME

We've stayed at the Holiday Inn, we walked to and from the airport and they allowed 2 adults and 2 children in the same room - was reasonably priced and really handy.

Best of luck.

Guest The Pom Queen
I have looked at that one...very good price but only prices for 3 adults ....no option for 2 adults 2 children? Strange :mad:

They can fit a family of 4 in as we have had a few families stay there overnight. You would need to contact them direct though and ask for a rollaway bed.

I know Formule 1 in Europe usually have shared bathrooms rather than ensuites, not sure if the Melbourne one has this, but if you're with kids that might be tricky.

If it's only another few dollars for an ensuite, given you'll have just gotten off a 24hr plane ride, I'd go for that for the ability to have a decent wash without wondering if the towel will fall down on your way back to the room!

I did some google-ing before we booked the Ciloms Airport room and the reason why I did not go for the Formula One at the airport was that many people wrote the rooms and linen are not very clean. I have no idea if this is true but I did not feel the urge to try it out.

Archived