Jump to content

Help - 457 visa -do you need a specialist tax advisor/counsellor


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
My work colleagues pay between $100 - 175 for their oz tax return to be prepared. Do you need to see a specialist [ i think the term is cross border!] when you have financial interests in Uk and OZ. Anyone know a good Melbourne accountant




I recommend Alan Collett’s company, Go Matilda at http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm


Alan is a registered migration agent and a chartered accountant for England, Wales and Australia. Our clients who have engaged Go Matilda have had great experiences and posted very positive posts. They have an office in Melbourne on (03) 9935 2929.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest edwardsfamily

we have a 457 visa with property in england. We used a normal accountant who works from her home (in Perth though!) and charged us $200 for both mine and my husbands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...