Travel Kennel

JoandJon

I'm sure I wouldn't be as upset if husband had to go into quarantine for a month. Mind you give him a guitar and an Ipod and I doubt he'd notice...

I really wonder what the best option for visiting Satch will be - am I going to just make her more distressed by visiting her and getting upset? Will it make it worse for her?

I guess there'll probably be a whole crowd of us blubbing away as we leave them. Might have to have a social debrief - and maybe arrange a quarantine reunion picnic after they've all been released!!

:)

I'm sure I wouldn't be as upset if husband had to go into quarantine for a month. Mind you give him a guitar and an Ipod and I doubt he'd notice...

I really wonder what the best option for visiting Satch will be - am I going to just make her more distressed by visiting her and getting upset? Will it make it worse for her?

I guess there'll probably be a whole crowd of us blubbing away as we leave them. Might have to have a social debrief - and maybe arrange a quarantine reunion picnic after they've all been released!!

:)

We are doing some travelling on our way back so using quarantine as boarding kennel. Hopefully once we get there it will only be a week before we can free him

Very sensible using Quarantine as a kennel!! We're sort of doing that while we pack up our place here and travel over - would have more of a holiday except for the fact I have to start my job!

(BTW, have been informed by husband that he would also need an internet connection and some form of regular exercise to cope with quarantine)

Very sensible using Quarantine as a kennel!! We're sort of doing that while we pack up our place here and travel over - would have more of a holiday except for the fact I have to start my job!

(BTW, have been informed by husband that he would also need an internet connection and some form of regular exercise to cope with quarantine)

I would need.football and grand prix

Also,

When I first moved over with family we took our two dogs and they were fine! I think we made more of a fuss than they ever did.

We went to visit them a fair bit and i'm not sure if that made it worse! We hated leaving them and i'm sure they just wondered why the hell we were leaving them again! Day after coming out it was as if it had never happened and they were fine!

Also,

When I first moved over with family we took our two dogs and they were fine! I think we made more of a fuss than they ever did.

We went to visit them a fair bit and i'm not sure if that made it worse! We hated leaving them and i'm sure they just wondered why the hell we were leaving them again! Day after coming out it was as if it had never happened and they were fine!

I've often wondered that myself - but hubby is convinced it's important to 'maintain the relationship'. So long as she survives healthy and isn't kidnapped and adopted by the quarantine staff before we can collec her.

Arrghh Satch keeps trying to play with my hands as they move over the keyboard - makes it rather difficult to type!

Archived