please advice

Guest ravinder21

Guest ravinder21

Hi guys,

Now it is almost more than one and half years that I have been granted PR . Though I have already done an initial entry and stayed in Perth for two weeks but , I am confused whether I shift with my family and then search the job etc or go alone and find a job and then relocate my family.

I am almost trying daily and sending applications online without any luck. I would like to have an advice from respected migrants who have already shifted to WA Perth to guide me.Presently I have a good job in India and I wiork as Civil engineer for construction company.

Regards

(Changed this bit as thread got moved :))

From what I have heard from everyone I have spoken to, it is very very hard to get a job without actually being in the country - they get too many people applying for jobs but who never have any intention of actually moving, so it would probably be easier for you to bite the bullet, go over there and apply whilst actually in the country. You could always go over on your own and leave your family in India, give it 6-8 weeks and then if something has happened, arrange for your family to join you later, although you could just make the jump all together - unfortunately no-one can really tell you what to do in that way, as its a very personal choice. I wouldn't dream of being separated from my husband, but then others may well not want to disrupt their families life at a very stressful time - its personal.

I'm afraid I know nothing about engineering so can't really help there.

(Should also point out - I replied because it seems not many people visit the SA forums where this was posted, so thought I would give it a reply rather than it not getting any. Hopefully the WA is more populated than us in sleepy SA, and actual useful advice can be given :) )

• 1 month later...

Archived