Looking for room to Rent North Perth from Sep for couple of months

Guest myboysjam

Guest myboysjam

Hi, my husband is going out to Perth next month to establish work, house etc before myself and our 2 boys move out. We are looking to see if anyone has a room to rent for 1-2 months when he arrives and finds a permanent rental. Any help/advice would be great.

Thanks

Valerie :biggrin:

Guest myboysjam

Thanks Kate, I have registered for that as well but didn't even think of posting on there, will do that just now. xx

Hi, my husband is going out to Perth next month to establish work, house etc before myself and our 2 boys move out. We are looking to see if anyone has a room to rent for 1-2 months when he arrives and finds a permanent rental. Any help/advice would be great.

Thanks

Valerie :biggrin:

Hi Valerie,

When I was over in Perth, I used easyroommate.com and also Gumtree to look for shared accommodation.

Cheers,

John :jiggy:

Guest myboysjam

Thanks for all your help guys, applied for a couple of rooms yesterday and I have a couple of offers. One more thing to tick off the list :)

Hi, Have you tried www.share-accomodation.net we registered with them and asked about rooms / apartments in Melbourne to rent. We had 13 offers within the first 24 hours, all emailed by the owners with photographs. Prices started at $500 pcm. The offers are still coming in.

Regards

Mark

Sorry I forgot to mention. NEVER send any payment or personal details in advance, some people have been scammed into paying deposits on an apartment which isn't even available to rent.

Guest myboysjam

Thanks for all the responses, we have managed to secure a room for him to stay from 1 October, just need to get the flight booked now and he is on his way xx

Archived