En-Suite on Tow

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

We went to a travel show in Cairns a few months back and we saw the new ensuiteontow trailers http://www.ensuitesontow.com.au

ensuite01.jpg

I mean come on would you be seen towing one of these behind your car. Imagine pulling in to the supermarket car park and running to the loo:embarrassed:

Guest Guest31881

Thanks Kate

That s just what i have been looking for... and I am not kidding, we have a large event coming up with 200 visitors and we need something like that,,,

Guest The Pom Queen

Ok I suppose for an event it may be ok, quite upmarket compared to the usual porta loos, but would you tow one behind your car if you were off on holiday? Rob says it would be handy, I say like hell. Although if I parked one on the drive it would save me running up and down stairs to the loo

Guest siamsusie
LOL, Yeah i can just imagine Gary unhooking the trailer with me mid wee, and letting me roll away,lol

Im with Susie and going into the bush,lol

Cal x

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Mind you Cal people might Q up outside.. at $1 a slot you could make a tidy profit whilst Rob is in the car park and you are shopping

Guest sh7t man no way

needs must m2m, and when its time to go its time to go--its got to be better than a tescos bag in the back of a car doing 70 miles an hour:shocked:

Guest The Pom Queen
needs must m2m, and when its time to go its time to go--its got to be better than a tescos bag in the back of a car doing 70 miles an hour:shocked:

Oh please tell me you haven't :swoon:

Guest The Pom Queen
In hindsight this trailer would definate;y be no good for Kate as there is just not enough room to store a stockplie of toilet roll!!! lol

Cal x

True, I'd need to tow a road train pmsl x

Guest sh7t man no way
Oh please tell me you haven't :swoon:

i wuz driving at the time--gee you women have no shame when its time to go:wink:still the missus is a nurse:biggrin:only kidding

Archived