475 NSW-Northen Inland regional skilled sponsored

Guest Lelayna

Guest Lelayna

hi guyz! newbie here..my hubby granted a regional skilled sponsored of NSW-northern inland 30 may 2011.. we lodged the 475 visa application 29 june 2011..a day before new points test implemented...we sent email message on July 5 to Northern Inland council for our TRN. unfortunately, until this date we haven't heard/received any advice from them if they already forwarded form 1100 to DIAC. sent another message to them regarding the nomination status..but still, no news from the body...sigh...:arghh:...usually for how long will the nominating body forwarded the 1100 to DIAC? should i wait...and..wait...? or do call them up? or send the TRN thru post????

still no assigned CO...

Guest rex123
hi guyz! newbie here..my hubby granted a regional skilled sponsored of NSW-northern inland 30 may 2011.. we lodged the 475 visa application 29 june 2011..a day before new points test implemented...we sent email message on July 5 to Northern Inland council for our TRN. unfortunately, until this date we haven't heard/received any advice from them if they already forwarded form 1100 to DIAC. sent another message to them regarding the nomination status..but still, no news from the body...sigh...:arghh:...usually for how long will the nominating body forwarded the 1100 to DIAC? should i wait...and..wait...? or do call them up? or send the TRN thru post????

still no assigned CO...

ring Diac and askthem about ur status they willl let u know the fact......

c\alling Diac needslittle patience ...onhold for 50 minutes then we will get an answer sure...call form skype..

Archived