sh7man ive seen some people come,and go

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

toolbox is leaving for oz today to start a new life--which without pio to listen to him about certain things would have made his journey a bit more complecated--it seems people come onto the welcome section of pio,and then gain the confedance to ask questions,then the next thing you know they are saying we got our visas today,then its full steam ahead to there new lives in australia---so in an around about way your time will come, when its you that starts your new life in australia:wubclub: i know its easy to say,and difficult to do--but you will get there-anyway the essence of the thread is to say thankyou to pio, and all that you do:notworthy:i just thought id say that:wubclub:

Hear, Hear dear sir

Part of the problem is that the application process is transient and once the move is made then there is less of a need to visit.

I would hope that I will keep returning to try and help those who are looking for help but it's very possible it will be the same as when you promise to keep in touch when you leave a workplace.

Saying that I am having lunch on Friday with some mates from an employer I left three years ago so maybe there is hope for me. I hope so as it would be nice the repay to others some of the help I was given and hope to receive for the move itself now that my visa is here.

Si

Archived