Royal Perth Hospital or Fremantle Hospital

t4top

Hi,

Is there anybody who has worked or is currently working as a Nurse in any of these hospitals who can shed some light on what it is like to work there.

My wife has been offered a job in both hospitals and we can't decide on which one to accept. Both offer roughly the same salary so our decision would be based on working conditions/environment and future prospetcs.

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

t4top

Hi,

Is there anybody who has worked or is currently working as a Nurse in any of these hospitals who can shed some light on what it is like to work there.

My wife has been offered a job in both hospitals and we can't decide on which one to accept. Both offer roughly the same salary so our decision would be based on working conditions/environment and future prospetcs.

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

t4top

Hiya

I haven't worked there but currently in the process of waiting to see if I have a job to work on the new children's hospital in Perth. I was told that the current hospital will be moving site and the main one demolished to make way for a new 1.8bn dollar children's hospital.

This would give me the impression of possibly a great place to work as everything will be brand new and well thought out and possibly the need for further nurses in the future too.

I have a friend who worked at Freo hospital and hated it :( she only ended up staying there until she found a new job. She is an A&E nurse.

Hope this helps x

Blimey!!! Thanks Meljayg. Something else to think about now. We are now even more confused. I wouldn't want her to work somehere and be unhappy. That will completely unsettle her. The Clinical Manager sound very nice but I just don't know now.

Anybody out there who can help please....ee!!!

t4top

Sorry to confuse matters!! Each to there own with jobs eh? Just because she didn't like it doesn't necessarily mean your wife won't, I know my friend found it very, very different to working here in the UK, she now works in Rockingham ED and really enjoys it!! :D

Sorry to confuse matters!! Each to there own with jobs eh? Just because she didn't like it doesn't necessarily mean your wife won't, I know my friend found it very, very different to working here in the UK, she now works in Rockingham ED and really enjoys it!! :D

Totally agree - far too many factors and the only way is to try. You get out what you put in at the end of the day and of course there will always be one you don't get on with but thats life.