short term rental, cleveland area

samshep

About to do medicals so things moving along now, but we are not planning on going until March, so are looking at a furnished rental for the month of April. Anyone have any recommendations? I will be working at mater womens hosp in Cleveland so would love to be quite near to that area as we will be looking for a long term rental and schooling in that area.

Thanks sam (Midwife)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bcfrug
About to do medicals so things moving along now, but we are not planning on going until March, so are looking at a furnished rental for the month of April. Anyone have any recommendations? I will be working at mater womens hosp in Cleveland so would love to be quite near to that area as we will be looking for a long term rental and schooling in that area.

Thanks sam (Midwife)

Maybe look at the Brisbane Holiday Village.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When we moved over we found short term rentals really expensive so we stayed at a mobile home site called the Redlands holiday villlage in Birkdale. It was not flash just cheap and clean about $500 a week. You will love Cleveland we lived there before we brought a house in Thornlands, send me a PM if you want any more info on schools etc. You have choosen a lovely area to move to.

Mark and family.

Thanks sam (Midwife)

Archived