Social Care Worker

Guest tashafahy

Guest tashafahy

Hi guys,

I am a qualified social care worker with 5 years experience. I am currently seeking sponsorship was wondering can anybody give me any tips plz on any companies that offer sponsorship in my field. I would like to live in sydney.

Guest tashafahy

Hey, a qualified social care worker enables you to work in a range of different areas for example a youth worker, residential care worker for young people, disability worker, youth preventative services, mental health support worker and case workers.. I would hope that getting sponsorship from these areas may not be too difficult. If anybody has info on this please let me know as things in Ireland are extremely slow at the minute. Thanks in advance!!

Guest smileykylie

Why don't you contact an agency like ABRS socialworks - http://www.socialworks.org.au/html/ and have a chat - they at least might be able to point you in the right direction.

And no I don't work for them!!! I am not sure how easy it is to get sponsorship as in this field I think there needs to be a shortage and I don't know that there is.