medicals in birmingham

judyq

I assume it's just the one place in Brum you can have medicals as the name does not ring a bell. We got quoted £280 per adult for last September in Brum, £200 per adult in Maidenhead.

thanks lucy,we have 4 adults to have them so thats a massive saving!!! i think there are 2 in birmingham now,the spires at little aston and the one at handsworth wood! going to call them all today,

shez x x

Little Aston Sutton Coldfield is great too, I think I paid £280 all in all for an online medical submission, nice staff and weekend bookings too

just come off the phone to all 3,they were all very helpfull!!

handsworth wood are 280

little aston are 295

maidenhead 200 !!!

they all do weekend bookings (sat)

so as there are 4 adults to pay for we are booking with maidenhead saving 400 pounds! even with petrol its a big saving! its a shame as we live 5 mins from little aston:( but on the up side my son lives in windsor which is not far from maidenhead so will get to see him and the grandkids :))

shezxx

just come off the phone to all 3,they were all very helpfull!!

handsworth wood are 280

little aston are 295

maidenhead 200 !!!

they all do weekend bookings (sat)

so as there are 4 adults to pay for we are booking with maidenhead saving 400 pounds! even with petrol its a big saving! its a shame as we live 5 mins from little aston:( but on the up side my son lives in windsor which is not far from maidenhead so will get to see him and the grandkids :))

shezxx

Clever lady!!!

Yes it was handsworth we got the quote from for last September and they were the useless one's, so I can't comment on other Birmingham medical centre as you could not get them done there then. However they are way over priced anyhow! We got on great at Maidenhead.

Archived