Championship football

Bosh

Does anyone know if Championship football is shown on Oz TV, or can be sourced from any torrent sites etc ? Season kicks off today, and I need to keep up !

Thanks

now Phil i know that the mighty city is played on thai tv so maybe if i knock on some of my neighbours doors with their HUGE dishes in the garden i may get to watch

But as brighton is not owned by half of thailand and no one really knows who they are you may struggle, although i know leeds is on foxtell this week so check them out

Some of the games are shown live on Foxtel eg my local side Saints v Leeds Utd is on at 0200 on Fox Sports One. WHU v Cardiff tomorrow night. Hull v Blackpool at some point I think Fox also has a round up/best of show. Other than that, just what is on the internet and the Aussie papers usually have all the scores.

Some of the games are shown live on Foxtel eg my local side Saints v Leeds Utd is on at 0200 on Fox Sports One. WHU v Cardiff tomorrow night. Hull v Blackpool at some point I think Fox also has a round up/best of show. Other than that, just what is on the internet and the Aussie papers usually have all the scores.

The mighty Saints made Leeds look average, as said Fox is a must for UK league games Setanta for Scottish and FA cup. I use Iraqi goals on the lap top for games as well. Hope this helps.

The mighty Saints made Leeds look average, as said Fox is a must for UK league games Setanta for Scottish and FA cup. I use Iraqi goals on the lap top for games as well. Hope this helps.

'Iraqi goals'? What's that? Feed from the Middle East via your laptop? Setanta is a bill too far for me.

Living in OZ means I enjoy better football coverage with every EPL game live except for Spurs tonight of course!

The only thing I really miss is going out on my pushbike on a Sat arvo in the New Forest, listening to my radio and flicking from Talksport to 5Live to Radio Solent. (And getting more and more nervous as the clock crept towards 5pm and no whistle!)

Archived