Pio - fab

fossda

I know its a cliche and its been said hundreds of times on here, but I just want to say such a huge thank you to everyone who contributes on here.

I have been a member on here nearly 2 years and have learnt so much - basically from complete strangers who give up their time and post on here to help people achieve their dreams. Wow thats pretty amazing when you look at how much bad stuff goes on in the world!! anyway after 2 years of the process we have been granted our visa today. Its the most amazing feeling - maybe even more if its taken quite a struggle to get to this point ?

I've been through - 'bullying' my manager to up my hours from 19.5 per week to 20hrs a week, waiting for a year to pass of working 20 hours a week, ANMC, IELTS, AHPRA nightmare, Feb 2010 changes, waiting for SMP's to come in, waiting 5 months for VIC to approve our SS, watching the $ go down and down, stressful medicals with youngest child etc etc. Well they all say good things come to those who wait !! and it does. I think we do appreciate it more because its been such a 'journey'

Anyway, enough rambling (champagne induced)

Thank you all

Rachel x :notworthy:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Most of us who come on PIO try to either help people or have a laugh, which does make the site fab, you will find a very small minority who come on and try to cause trouble and be nasty, but they don't last long.

All the best with your journey.

I know its a cliche and its been said hundreds of times on here, but I just want to say such a huge thank you to everyone who contributes on here.

I have been a member on here nearly 2 years and have learnt so much - basically from complete strangers who give up their time and post on here to help people achieve their dreams. Wow thats pretty amazing when you look at how much bad stuff goes on in the world!! anyway after 2 years of the process we have been granted our visa today. Its the most amazing feeling - maybe even more if its taken quite a struggle to get to this point ?

I've been through - 'bullying' my manager to up my hours from 19.5 per week to 20hrs a week, waiting for a year to pass of working 20 hours a week, ANMC, IELTS, AHPRA nightmare, Feb 2010 changes, waiting for SMP's to come in, waiting 5 months for VIC to approve our SS, watching the $ go down and down, stressful medicals with youngest child etc etc. Well they all say good things come to those who wait !! and it does. I think we do appreciate it more because its been such a 'journey'

Anyway, enough rambling (champagne induced)

Thank you all

Rachel x :notworthy:

Ah Congratulations Rachel and you are right. PIO members become your friends because no one else understands what you are going through.

No one else understands what TRA, SS, 175 or 176, SMP, CAT4 to CAT2, CO etc etc means let alone the huge significance of each part of the journey. We keep each other sane. Well done everyone :cute:

Archived