Friends wanted, dee why

Guest taylorvillas

Guest taylorvillas

Hi Joff, we are going to try the rsl in dee why on Friday from 8 if that works? If not how about coffee on Saturday at say 11?

Cheers

Tracy

Guest Kayleighduncan

Hi Tracey

Sorry for late reply, I just got back from a holiday in London, I am moving to Manly Vale this weekend but I am free next weekend. : )

Kay

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gazandruth

Hey all:)

Thinking of arranging a manly meet up this Saturday and maybe a manly pub crawl starting at the four pines at say 7ish ? Anyone interested !?!! Let me know lots of love Ruth x

Guest sleepysunday

Hi All

Seems I missed your meet up but would love to know how you got on and would be up for meeting up with anyone interested. We move to Collaroy in a week and would love to meet a few 'locals'.

We also have a 20 month old if there is anyone with little ones too.

x

Guest Kelly Mitchell

Hello everyone! I have just been reading your posts and wondering if you are planning another get together soon? My husband Paul and I have just moved to Manly and - much as we enjoy each other's company - would love to meet some new people. We're in our 30s (no kids as yet...), Paul's working for a publishing company in the city, and I'm just starting a new job this week at a local history centre in North Sydney. Hope to meet up soon! Kelly :)

Guest gazandruth

Hey Kelly

Planning a meet up in the city this Saturday around 7pm in the opera bar ( for a change from manly life) .

Would be great to meet you both !

We live in queenscliff and have been here for a year we love it !!

Hope to hear from you soon

Ruth and gaz

hi guys,

how did the visit to the RSL in dee why go? They're a friendly bunch in there!

Will be out myself in Jan next year, prob south of the bay for a couple of months but then in dee why from March onwards. Try the Manly Bowlo, membership was about $5.50 as part of the Harbord Diggers group so you have somewhere in Freshwater to go too! Sports bar in the Steyne is always a good place too, love Manly to bits!

Hope you all have fun, hope to meet you guys in a few months time, hopefully you can help the good lady wife to settle in when she follows out later in the year!

Have fun, keep some sun for me!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leeandvick

Hi Tracey

We are not far from you, me and my boyfriend live in Waverton, north shore, have also been here 2 months. We're all set up and now lacking a few friends - wondered if you fancy meeting for a drink?

Lee and Vick

Guest daveascott
Hello,

My partner and I moved over about 2 months ago with my job, we are going for PR and know we are here long term, all is going great and we love the new outdoor lifestyle. The only issue is lack of friends, we go out lots during the day at weekends but seem to spend a lot of the evenings on Skype to friends and family, which is great but I know we need to break the routine and make a new life here.

I do reply in earlier threads on the same subject but starting to worry as don't seem to be getting any real responses!

Hoping for friends of all ages (we are mid 30's), for drinks, barbecues and just having fun.

Thanks for reading.

Tracy:biggrin:

Hi Tracy.

Just saw your post so thought i would drop you a line.

We moved here from Essex in July 2010 and live in Hornsby and spend most of our wekend on the norther baches normally Palm Beach.

We are busy thiss weekend and moving next but happy to meet up for a beer an a chat one weekend.

I am married with 2 kids boy and girl aged 9 and 6

Where in the UK are you from?

Let me know if you want to get together

cheers

Dave

Hi Dave

Myself and my wife have been in Oz for a year now and live up in Palm Beach. Let me know if you ancy meeting up for a beercoffe when you are up here sometime.

Cheers

Joff

PS Claire, sorry i haven't been in touch after we met up in Mona Vale. Send me a PM if you want to arrange something in the future

Archived