eligibility questions

shaigi

hi ppl

I'm seeking an advice from experts regarding my eligibility to apply for 176 or 175 and my conditions as the following

marital status : Single

Education : British bachelor degree with honors in Communication and Electronics Engineering [3 years] (conducted in malaysia ) + 1 year of foundation in engineering + 12 years of school

working experience : Electronics engineer (with only one year experience)

origin and passport : Sudan

Place of birth : United Arab Emirates

Ielts : 7 in all Bands

1- Am I eligibile to apply for 175 or 176 visa ?

2-how long does the process take ?

3-Can I use a help of migration Agent from Australia and how much the cost from A-Z ?

Appreciate ur help

hi ppl

I'm seeking an advice from experts regarding my eligibility to apply for 176 or 175 and my conditions as the following

marital status : Single

Education : British bachelor degree with honors in Communication and Electronics Engineering [3 years] (conducted in malaysia ) + 1 year of foundation in engineering + 12 years of school

working experience : Electronics engineer (with only one year experience)

origin and passport : Sudan

Place of birth : United Arab Emirates

Ielts : 7 in all Bands

1- Am I eligibile to apply for 175 or 176 visa ?

2-how long does the process take ?

3-Can I use a help of migration Agent from Australia and how much the cost from A-Z ?

Appreciate ur help

1. you will probably be in trouble with lack of work experience for points and/or sponsorship -IELTS 8 might fix the point issue

2. anything from a few months to a few years, depending on the particulars of the application – sponsored is faster

3. recommended, since all skilled visa applications are processed in Australia and you pay less - TOTAL BUDGET at current rates very close to AUD $7000 plus travel costs, plus cost of translating supporting documents not in English. 'Show money' needed for state or territory sponsorship

4. a professional written opinion about your prospects and a detailed costs breakdown should cost nothing

Thank you Mr. Wrussell for ur valuable feedback

i will try to sit for IELTS to get 8 in all bands . Is it safe to hire a migration agent and let him apply for me witout travelling to Australia ? what is the initial payment to start the application ? coz i wanna make sure that i don't pay the whole 7000 $ and then fail in the assesment process for my qualification and work experience ,,,, for state sponsership...can i use my father account as he is businessman and has a sufficient amount ?

thanks

Thank you Mr. Wrussell for ur valuable feedback

i will try to sit for IELTS to get 8 in all bands . Is it safe to hire a migration agent and let him apply for me witout travelling to Australia ? what is the initial payment to start the application ? coz i wanna make sure that i don't pay the whole 7000 $ and then fail in the assesment process for my qualification and work experience ,,,, for state sponsership...can i use my father account as he is businessman and has a sufficient amount ?

thanks

You can expect to pay $2300 deposit with no further payments due until after a positive skill assessment has been obtained.

If you send an email to visa@pinoyau.com I will undertake a free assessment of your case and advise you about your prospects and payment schedule.

Aprreciate ur concern sir,,,,,i will sit for the IELTS and send you all the documents for the assesment,,,,,there is a migration agency in Malaysia ,,,they said that they will charge me 8500 australian dollar (2 months ago),,,,i think its too high,,,,they said i can claim 5 points for working experience (12 months in the past 24 months)and coz its in the demand list as well as SOL,,,,

Archived