How do I download Medical forms

trace1

I have now been asked to go for my medical and Xray etc...I have printed off my health form which is the referral letter I have to take with me...however it also states that I need to take forms A160EH and 26EH...I cannot download these from my application as they are simply not there and can only find form 26EH on the immi website...I would really like to fill these forms out online and have sent an email to my C/O but just wondered if anyone could help as to how I get hold of these forms...or do I only need the referral letter??

Thanks

Trace

I have now been asked to go for my medical and Xray etc...I have printed off my health form which is the referral letter I have to take with me...however it also states that I need to take forms A160EH and 26EH...I cannot download these from my application as they are simply not there and can only find form 26EH on the immi website...I would really like to fill these forms out online and have sent an email to my C/O but just wondered if anyone could help as to how I get hold of these forms...or do I only need the referral letter??

Thanks

Trace

I'm not sure where the referral letter you have is but when I log in to DIAC and cleck "document checklist" the 2 EH forms are clickable links to PDF files which are prefilled with the persons name and the TRN number.

I've printed all these out (5 of us) to take to the medicals. :wink:

Thanks...but my application status lists all of the health checks I need......I have a link that says complete health forms for this applicant...this link allows me to find the hospital that I wish to have my medical at it then gives me te referral letter with TRN no. name etc on it to take with me...there is only one link for myself and not my dependants and no link for these forms...am sure it should be easier than this aaaargh lol

Thanks...but my application status lists all of the health checks I need......I have a link that says complete health forms for this applicant...this link allows me to find the hospital that I wish to have my medical at it then gives me te referral letter with TRN no. name etc on it to take with me...there is only one link for myself and not my dependants and no link for these forms...am sure it should be easier than this aaaargh lol

How odd, I didn't have to fill in anything to get a referral letter or choose the clinic, the forms were just there !.......................maybe someone else can help ?? :confused:

Archived